Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Chores . . .

     After breakfast, I gathered and did laundry.  The machines are fairly new, work great, and are $2 per load.  Unfortunately, this is when I miss having a house with my own washer and dryer. It is so convenient not to hunt for quarters, do laundry whenever you wish, have the machines “tell” you when it’s done WHILE doing other thing around the house at the same time. On the plus side, I met a new neighbor, Linda, (2 slip down on a smaller power boat from Buffalo), managed to get in some walking in between the loads, and finished polishing the stainless.
Sunset on the mooring field
Looking East from our bow
     Once laundry was put away and lunch consumed, I researched physical therapists here in Marathon. I have to make an appointment for help with a neck problems. I had hope it would rectify on its own, but after 2 months, my doctor wrote a prescription for therapy. Now that we are in place again for a while, I will make a series appointments. Worked on the blog, just need to finish the photos and post.
     Now, time to start dinner.


~ ~ ~ /) ~ ~  K & P

No comments:

Post a Comment