Tuesday, October 31, 2017

River Dunes for another day

We planned on staying put today.  Pete has an extremely busy day with work obligations. He was up early for meeting prep.

I straightened up a little before picking up the keys to the courtesy car.  Stopped at the bank, the hardware store, where when I was checking out, I was asked, “What is the magic word?”  I answered, “Thank you . . . and possibly Happy Halloween?”  Congratulations, I won the right to pick out a candy treat. The last stop was Piggly Wiggly for some additional provisions.   I was back by noon.  Everything was stowed, and lunch made and cleared.  I then took some heavy meds for the migraine I woke up with and proceeded to crash for 2 hours.  Thankfully, it helped.

Pete finally quit around 4:30. Migraine is less, but hopefully, a good night’s sleep will help eradicate it.

~~~ /) ~~ K & P

No comments:

Post a Comment