Saturday, January 14, 2023

Week 18 / Week 12 in Ft. Pierce

Sunday, 1/8/23 ~ Saturday, 1/14/23 ~

     Sunday, we met up with Penny, Dave and Gracie of SV LEEWAY.  They are from the same dock at our Marina in Maryland. They are on their way north and are currently anchored across from the Marina by Hutchenson Island.  They dinghied over and we met at Cobbs.  We had wonderful food, and never lacked for conversation. In fact, we had such a good time we are going to do it again with the other dockmates who have also journed south and are currently in Cocoa Village Marina. I'll coordinate with Susan and Terry, then we will pick up Penny and Dave and head up to Cocoa.

 
     Taco Tuesday postponed as both Elisha and Charlie were under the weather. Plans are already sharing through our email thread for the dock.

     With temps currently in the low 70’s, skies with puffy clouds and gentle breezes, I sat up in the cockpit for hours and managed to write most of the backlog on the blog. I feel bad that I haven’t posted since I the beginning of November when I headed to NJ. Of course, there are a lot of photos to also weed, process and post, so it will be a while.


I'm collecting as many spectacular sunsets as I can now, before the building that is creently under construction blocks this magnificent view!

~ ~ ~ /) ~ ~   K & P

No comments:

Post a Comment