Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Returned to Pete in Daytona

Monday 4/30/19 ~ Monday morning, after hugs and kisses, I left as Hadi headed to the bus and Kel to Riley to day care.  Once again, I was heading to the hotel in Florence, SC. Tuesday’s trip continuation was uneventful.  The book was finished and I was “home” in Halifax Harbor by 5:30, enjoying my hubby hugs!
     Pete used the last of prepped food:  Spanish rice, chicken and beans for our dinner.  While I was away, Pete ordered new TV, buffer for waxing the hull, plus a Wi-Fi antenna for his computer. We a just about set to continue our journey.

Tuesday, 4/30/19 ~ After defrosted freezer and inventoried our current food supply, I was heading out to provision. While Pete unfolded wagon, Bailey backed up off of finger pier. She swam away from Pete as he called and headed towards the main walkway to shore. After Pete was able to pull her out, she shook, drenching Pete, then rolled in dirt to dry. I headed out to shop, while Pete grumbled and washed Bailey.
   Once back, everything needed to be dated, repackaged and put away. After dinner, we just chilled.

Wednesday, 5/1/19 ~   We were up and out by 6 am to drop our car at St John’s Marina. Pete arranged for a 1-way rental, which we picked up at Charleston Airport and returned to Halifax. Grabbed salads at Panera.

~ ~ ~ /) ~ ~  K & P

No comments:

Post a Comment