Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Marking Time

     I put up the awning and it looks great. We added a grommet (which made Pete happy) to the midpoint of the front so that it adds tautness to the midline and a strap to the midline at the rear and it works perfectly.  Most importantly, it comes down in under a minute. We also received many complements from those passing by, which is great for the ego.    
     Pete has been working like crazy so that he can take time for the boat show. Since today is Pump-Out Boat Day, that meant working in the cockpit so that he could watch out for the boat.  The Pump Out guy really doesn’t hustle for business, if you aren’t there to flag him down, even if you are on the list, he will pass you by, if he happens to come on the scheduled day.  Thankfully, he did show.
     I really did take a lot of pictures with a camera that was temperamental.  I am slowly working my way culling and editing them for the blog.  Then I will have to fight to get them posted. I will be contacting Nikon regarding the problems to see what can be done as the camera just came out of its year’s warranty.  I need to send it back for service which will take 6-8 weeks. I'll do that once back home. However, Pete convinced me to purchase a used, better camera just to make sure I can continue to take pictures during the trip. It arrived today and works great. I will just have to master the steep learning curve while underway.
~  ~ (\_~ ~ ~     Kathy and Pete 

No comments:

Post a Comment