Monday, February 7, 2011

Organization???

     We are still waiting for our weather window.  The rest of the country is being hit with storm after storm, record snow, freezing temperatures.  Even Florida has had its share of cold. These cold fronts are creating the north winds that are keeping us here in Key Largo.
     I have decided to put today to good use.  After running errands and doing laundry, I organized my food stores. With all the intermittent shopping I have done for the boat mixed up with the shopping I had done for the holidays back home in Delaware, I have lost track of just what I have where and in which state!  Pete helped me out by building a spread sheet listing not only the items and amounts, but also the locations.  Now I hope I can do it justice by keeping it current.
     Around 4, we welcomed Ackeoo to the marina for the evening. Connie, Walt, Bob and Lucia joined us for dinner on the veranda. We heard about Ackeoo’s crossing from Alabama to Marathon, which was quite a challenging blue water crossing. Other tales were shared and the laughter went on for quite a while. Of course, systems, purchases, and performance were also discussed as Ackeoo is also a Catalina 350 like Pekabu.
~  ~ (\_~ ~ ~     Kathy and Pete 

No comments:

Post a Comment