Friday, November 5, 2010

Catching Up (River Dunes, NC)

Today was a lay back day.  Pete did bills and wired up the new freezer so that we can start it and working around the refrigerator issues.  I spent the day waiting to connect with someone to resolve a health care insurance billing issue.  I guess it will have to wait until Monday.  
The magnificent homes overlooking
the marina


The Main House for the Resort


 I figured since I needed to stay here, I would try to post the rest of the days to the blog.  Little did I realize when I posted multiple days that the order became very confused... Pete suggested that I copy the entire blog into word, delete what is currently posted and then paste it all into a single posting. I will think about it over dinner.
The Marina at sunset
     We met up with Maureen and Glen as I captured sunset pictures and we decided to head towards Oriental to see about dinner.  The owners of the homes here at River Dunes are having a cocktail hour then dinner at the big house.  We are welcome to  join them for an Italian buffet, but their casual dress is a bit above our “cruisers” casual.  Maureen remembered seeing a place while they were exploring earlier today, so we tried Gary’s Oyster Bar and Seafood Restaurant. Dinner was really good and reasonable and the 17 layer cake was to die for!
So now that we have returned, I have decided to clean up the blog so here goes. . .  I hope this works. . .and I promise to keep up       with it or make the entries properly.                     

                                     
                                    ~  ~ (\_~ ~ ~     Kathy and Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment