Friday, April 15, 2011

All Day on the Computer & Dinner at Bliss'

    We spent the day working down below. Pete was focused on work.  I plugged into my IPod and proceeded to clean out my old work e-mail (all 380 since January.) Believe it or not, I found an e-mail from 2 weeks ago that I needed to forward to someone in the office because it needed attention.  Then I did the same for the yahoo account.  Then I started on the writing of the blog for the crossing and the days following, then the pictures.  That took up the entire day.
    At 5, we headed over to Pegg and Jays for dinner.  John did his magic in the kitchen along with Martha, while we provided the appetizers. 
John, Betty, Jay, Pete, Pegg, Dan, Martha, and Mrs. Bliss
Great friends, great food. . .of course it was a great evening.
~  ~ (\_~ ~ ~     Kathy and Pete  

No comments:

Post a Comment